Texas Fishing Forum

Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area?

Posted By: spy231

Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/16/15 03:37 PM

I am looking to buy my fist kayak and wanted to see if there was anybody close that could show me the ropes and maybe let me test drive their yak. I am going back and forth over paddle or pedal and really just want to get in some and feel the difference. Im not opposed to putting a trolling motor on it either.
Posted By: The Black Hammer

Re: Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/16/15 04:26 PM

Hit up Weemsy, he's in Joshua but it's close enough to you. He has a Mariner Propel he might let you try out.
Posted By: Fishing Fester

Re: Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/16/15 04:27 PM

Im in Weatherford. I have a place I go halfway between us. You can use my Ascend fs128t or my Heritage Redfish. Sundays are usually best for me as its the only day Im off. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Posted By: theduke

Re: Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/16/15 05:30 PM

I have one I would let you test and even buy if you like it it's a 2015 Tarpon 100 in Lime Green but around the Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla area.

Re: Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/16/15 05:57 PM

Awesome. Maybe I get get my schedule to match yalls and I can meet up with you guys.

PM's sent.
Posted By: MVRider

Re: Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/16/15 07:03 PM

I'm a little far but I have two hobbies you are welcome to try anytime. They really are different.

1) Hobie Pro Angler 12' - heavy and stable
2) Hobie Outback 12' - fast and light
Posted By: Lusca

Re: Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/16/15 10:24 PM

Lake Granbury Marina is a Hobie dealer. They will let you demo. Awesome folks to deal with!

Re: Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/17/15 09:06 PM

I will get in touch with them. Thanks!!
Posted By: skeeteroneal

Re: Anybody in the Granbury/Glen Rose area? - 07/17/15 11:52 PM

Yeah Rick is a good dealer. Just bought my Hobie from him. I got a outback and a Coosa your welcome to try. I live in Hico.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum