Texas Fishing Forum

Want to say thanks.

Posted By: Fisherman13

Want to say thanks. - 05/04/15 11:25 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to a few fellow kayakers that did me a favor the other day at Prosper Town Lake. I caught a nice little 19" bass only to find my phone was dead roflmao thats my kind a luck. I asked a couple a guys fishing in some grey and black camo wilderness ride 115X kayaks if they could take a pic and text it to me and they hooked me up.

-Not sure if they are on the TFF or not though- Got to have proof or its just another fisherman's tale.
So thanks Bro's for helping me out!
Posted By: ETBA

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/04/15 11:42 PM

Nice Chunk!
Posted By: minnowstalker

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/05/15 12:04 AM

No problem man. I was just glad to see someone pull one in.
Posted By: Nathan_Fisher

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/05/15 01:37 AM

I keep hearing things about this lake. I need to head out there and check it out finally
Posted By: C-Frog

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/05/15 12:19 PM

Ha Ha No problem Buddy, it was a nice fish

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/05/15 02:28 PM

Thanks minnowstalker and C-Frog! Kinda wondered if you guys were forum members nice to meet ya'll, maybe I'll see ya'll around again sometime, if you see me say hi the names Brandon.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/05/15 02:52 PM

Awesome post. Also nice fish. cheers
Posted By: Cowtown Kid

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/08/15 11:35 AM

Congratulations on the nice fish!
I have a Mophie - Juice Pack Powerstation Mini External Battery for Most Mini USB that I carry in my kayak incase I need to recharge my phone or cameras. You can get them at Amazon or Best Buy. On those all day trips the Mophie comes in handy.

texas

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/09/15 12:10 AM

I made the mistake of leaving my phone set to never auto lock so it stayed on and went dead quick instead of going into the sleep mode. Caught me off gaurd as the battery wasn't that low before I caught that fish. I'm usually good about keeping it charged up. I have a small External battery too but it wasn't with me.... Only reason I had the auto lock off was because I had been using my phone for the GPS on the way back from Ray Roberts and I wanted it to stay on and not lock out while I was using the map.
Posted By: J.T.69

Re: Want to say thanks. - 05/09/15 04:03 PM

Nice Fish!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum