Texas Fishing Forum

Trade a Jon Boat for my Kayak?

Posted By: IslandJim

Trade a Jon Boat for my Kayak? - 05/03/15 07:33 PM

I don't have 100 posts, so I can't post in the For Sale section. I have a like-new Perception Pescador 12 Yak(Red) I might trade for an aluminum Jon-type boat. My yak has two flush-mount rod holders and a Scotty rod holder, a pelican paddle, scupper plugs, and a home-made 360 light. It has no oyster rash, fresh-water use only.

My wife would like to fish with me, but she's not a kayaker(too bad!). I have access to a small outboard and possibly a trailer, so if you have something like 14 to 15 feet, I'd like to hear about it. Thanks.

IslandJim
Posted By: Trey_98

Re: Trade a Jon Boat for my Kayak? - 05/03/15 11:25 PM

Pics of the Yak??
Posted By: IslandJim

Re: Trade a Jon Boat for my Kayak? - 05/04/15 01:48 AM

trey: Like me, my flip phone is an antique and I can't transfer pics to the net. Also, I just heard from a guy with which I've been negotiating, and I have a trade lined up. Thanks for your interest and post.

IslandJim
Posted By: djosselet

Re: Trade a Jon Boat for my Kayak? - 05/04/15 02:05 AM

Make sure the boat has a title if you are going to put a trolling motor on it. You see will have to register it an tx numbers if you plan on using it on the lake
Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: Trade a Jon Boat for my Kayak? - 05/04/15 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: djosselet
Make sure the boat has a title if you are going to put a trolling motor on it. You see will have to register it an tx numbers if you plan on using it on the lake

X2
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum