Texas Fishing Forum

Youth group trip help request

Posted By: Striper Lifer

Youth group trip help request - 04/11/15 12:30 PM

I'm helping my church with a teen boys camping trip next weekend at Eisenhower SP. I have 3 kayaks that I'm taking and would like to line up a few more loaners if possible. Please let me know if any of you have a buddy yak you would consider allowing me to use for a couple of days. I'd pick it up Thursday and return it Sunday.

We'd be grateful!
Posted By: christian myrick

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/11/15 01:11 PM

I have a OK Speck you can use as long as you need. Its the same weekend as the overnighter or I'd have the r aptors to loan too

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/11/15 03:57 PM

Awesome, thanks Christian!
Posted By: christian myrick

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/11/15 05:03 PM

We also may be able to get you a sit in old town also. Canoe ok? I sold mine but the guy who bought it is a friend.
Posted By: Antman

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/11/15 09:19 PM

I have a sit in Pelican kayak you guys can use.
Posted By: Shutterbuff

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/11/15 10:55 PM

Henry, I have a Hobie Quest 11 and a Perception Sport Rambler SOT you can use. Seats, paddles and probably have some PFDs.
Posted By: redsoxnation

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/12/15 12:06 AM

I have a 14' old town canoe you can use if needed. Just let me know.
Posted By: The Black Hammer

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/12/15 12:12 AM

Henry, I have a 12' Perscadore with paddle and pdf you can borrow. I can have it with me in Irving on Thursday if you want to pick it up. Just pm me and we can work out the details.

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/12/15 02:48 AM

Thank you guys so much. I'll know how many we need in a couple of days. You're generosity is GREATLY appreciated!
Posted By: Yak FinAddic

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/12/15 01:12 PM

I have a Girl Scout event that weekend so my PA and Quest are available Henry. Just shoot me a text.
Posted By: Patriot7Six

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/12/15 09:00 PM

This thread is just a reminder how great our kayak community is thumb
Posted By: a lo109

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/12/15 09:32 PM

I have a pescador with life jacket and paddle if you need it.

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/12/15 11:43 PM

Thank you Adrian and Albert, I'll have our tally for the trip on Tuesday evening and be in touch with all of you fine folks!
Posted By: Bass Art

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/13/15 01:02 AM

Henry, I have a trailer that will carry 5 kayaks. And I have a Ride 115 w/life jacket and paddle. It may not be worth the drive unless you need the trailer. Let me know. The trailer is in good condition, with good tires, good lights and a spare.

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/13/15 04:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Bass Art
Henry, I have a trailer that will carry 5 kayaks. And I have a Ride 115 w/life jacket and paddle. It may not be worth the drive unless you need the trailer. Let me know. The trailer is in good condition, with good tires, good lights and a spare.

Thanks Art! The trailer would solve one problem but your thoughts on the distance are defintely a factor for me. I will be in touch by pm nlt wednesday if thats ok...
Posted By: Bass Art

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/13/15 08:58 AM

That's fine. Let me know.
Posted By: RogerB

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/13/15 06:29 PM

Of course you can use my Old Town if needed. I believe I have several decent life vests and paddles you can also use if needed. Just LMK and I might even be able to deliver to ESP.

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/16/15 03:33 PM

We've decided to postpone the trip a few weeks since the weather looks tough Friday and overnight.

I truly appreciate all the generous offers. I will certainly return the favor should the need arise for any of you fine folks!
Posted By: Hambone911

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/23/15 09:47 PM

Shoot me a PM when you get a date set if you still need yaks. I have a Malibu and Hobie I may be able to loan out.
I'm taking a bunch of guys from my youth group fishing and camping near High Island the weekend of May 16. I will need my Malibu for that.
Posted By: John Stockman

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/24/15 10:07 AM

I have a 17ft alumacraft canoe, it's actually the boy scout special. 2 orange life vest and paddles.

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/25/15 03:20 AM

Thanks for the offers guys, I'll be sure to touch bases when we reschedule...

God bless all y'all!
Posted By: Knot at work

Re: Youth group trip help request - 04/25/15 03:46 AM

pelican apex 100 angler in Allen just holler at me!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum