Texas Fishing Forum

Heritage Redfish/Angler 14

Posted By: TxFisher96

Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/22/12 08:04 PM

I've been looking at this yak for quite a while and I'm wanting to buy one soon. I want to try one out before pulling the trigger though. Does anyone close to Bedford have one that I could take a few minutes to test in a pool or pond? Or does anyone know of a kayak dealer that would have one that I could test? Thanks!

Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/22/12 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: TxFisher96
I've been looking at this yak for quite a while and I'm wanting to buy one soon. I want to try one out before pulling the trigger though. Does anyone close to Bedford have one that I could take a few minutes to test in a pool or pond? Or does anyone know of a kayak dealer that would have one that I could test? Thanks!

Wish I could help but I dont have one. Im sure someone on here has a redfish and will be more than happy to let you paddle it. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Posted By: Palovik

Re: Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/23/12 01:02 AM

One of the dealers I support Dave Holl at Kayak Instruction look at my sonsors in the signature has several redfish kayaks, not sure if he has the 14 but do know he has the 12 for sure

Re: Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/24/12 11:11 PM

Reviews/ experiences are greatly appreciated. If anyone has one of these kayaks in the dfw area that I could try out that would be awesome, thanks!

Posted By: The Ninja

Re: Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/25/12 11:15 AM

If know one on this forum can answer your question maybe try TKF

Posted By: Fish ZoMbiE

Re: Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/25/12 12:06 PM

http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/heritage-kayaks-redfish-14-angler-fishing-kayak-reviews

Re: Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/25/12 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: The Ninja
If know one on this forum can answer your question maybe try TKF

Posted there too, thanks

Thanks. I've read pretty much all reviews I could find on google, just trying to get some opinions from guys on the site

Posted By: reelfisherman

Re: Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/26/12 12:37 AM

I owned one for quite a while. Great yak. Stable enough to stand and pole around looking for tailing reds and great lines for easy paddling against the current or wind. Little heavy for my old short butt to load on top so I went in for the Hobie Sport.

Posted By: reelfisherman

Re: Heritage Redfish/Angler 14 - 04/26/12 12:38 AM

And if HOT Kayaks is still open in Grapevine they might could demo one for you. You could try pming HOTKayaks.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum