Texas Fishing Forum

New to Houston

Posted By: rmmunoz_23

New to Houston - 06/24/17 05:00 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Manuel and I am a college student who just moved to Houston for the summer from California. I've been bass fishing for 10 years and have fished some college tournaments and local pro-ams back home however I am not very familiar with the fishing scene around Houston. I'd love to fish with people from the area and show me how they do things out here in Texas. If anyone is ever planning to fish any of the local lakes or even lakes further away like Rayburn or Toledo Bend please and has a back seat I'd be more than willing to tag along and pay for gas and food. If any of y'all want to find out a little more about me you can check out my Instagram @ rmmunoz_23

Manuel
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: New to Houston - 06/25/17 11:20 AM

I'm an ole' Saltwater guy myself. The Only 2 things I know about Freshwater is #1. I Drink It and #2...I Take a Bath in It. There are plenty of Freshwater guys on this Forum and I am sure you'll get help soon. Welcome to Texas and the TFF.
Posted By: Paul - Lake Fork

Re: New to Houston - 06/26/17 11:00 PM

pm sent..
Posted By: rmmunoz_23

Re: New to Houston - 06/27/17 12:40 AM

I pretty much like to catch anything that swims I'm honestly just looking to go fishing for anything. I certainly wouldn't mind catching some redfish or trout because we certainly don't have those in California.

I sent you a PM Paul. Thanks for the offer.

Manuel
Posted By: Space

Re: New to Houston - 06/27/17 01:39 PM

Try one of the bass fishing club they might help you out.
Posted By: Walls

Re: New to Houston - 07/09/17 06:05 PM

Pm sent
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum