Texas Fishing Forum

wanna go fishing?

Posted By: catdude

wanna go fishing? - 03/23/17 03:58 AM

I'm looking for someone to go fishing with in the mornings and possibly some night fishing. Maybe run some noodles as well. I have a couple of old boats but can't haul them myself. So I would like to find somebody who can do that for me and fish with me. I'm a cat fisherman at heart but I don't mind chasing some whites and stripers along the way. I am south of Cleburne and fish mostly around Lake Whitney. Prefer somebody older with a lot of knowledge there's always something worth learning. Also need to be someone i can be comfotable having my young son around. Please no drunks or addicts. Unless of course you are addicted to fishing. Send me a message.
Posted By: BUDDY ISAACSON

Re: wanna go fishing? - 03/25/17 03:50 AM

I CAN TAKE YOU TO CONROE IF INTERESTED. ALWAYS LOTS OF CATS SOME WHITES AND STRIPERS. I FISH MOSTLY FOR CATS. 76 AND EXPERIENCED.
Posted By: catdude

Re: wanna go fishing? - 03/28/17 04:23 PM

Sent ya a message
Posted By: Hookinup

Re: wanna go fishing? - 03/30/17 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: BUDDY ISAACSON
I CAN TAKE YOU TO CONROE IF INTERESTED. 76 AND EXPERIENCED.

These days they start in their teens.
Oh you're talking about fishing..........ooooops

Posted By: lonestar

Re: wanna go fishing? - 04/07/17 03:17 PM

I am recently retired and have been looking for someone to fish with. I have a boat and have access to my son's larger center console. I generally only fish during the week. I have decent knowledge of Whitney, Cedar Creek, Richland Chambers and Joe Pool for whites, hybrids, and stripers. I have fished Pat Cleburne quite a bit also. My problem right now is I can't get in and out of the boat very easy or launch and retrieve because of severe hip problems. Scheduled for hip replacement the end of April and hope I will be good to go about six weeks after that. Would be glad to have you and your son go with me after I recover. You can PM me if interested.
Posted By: BUDDY ISAACSON

Re: wanna go fishing? - 06/08/17 06:20 PM

HOW ARE YOU DOING NOW? STILL INTERESTED IN CONROE OR THE TRINITY RIVER? LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum