Texas Fishing Forum

looking to fish with someone during the weekdays or weekends

Posted By: dreamweaver96

looking to fish with someone during the weekdays or weekends - 04/10/16 07:12 AM

Im a non boater looking to see if anyone would like some company on their boat during the week or saturdays. sunday is church day so i dont do too much fishing sundays. i work nights so im free almost all day every day. im not by any means a world class angler. Im just looking to learn from you or even with you. i can back a trailer pretty decently so that would save you a few minutes a the ramp. lol. If anyone has any interest just send me a pm and maybe we can catch some fish.

Im in DFW. My name is Jordan. thanks yall
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: looking to fish with someone during the weekdays or weekends - 04/27/16 08:21 PM

DFW is a big place. You might let people know where specifically, or at least what larger lakes you are close to.
Posted By: Streetwalker

Re: looking to fish with someone during the weekdays or weekends - 05/04/16 10:42 PM

I was thinking the same thing.
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: looking to fish with someone during the weekdays or weekends - 05/23/16 09:31 PM

Why is it these people post and then never come back to the thread?!!
Posted By: Kick

Re: looking to fish with someone during the weekdays or weekends - 05/25/16 12:02 AM

Took up golf?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum