Texas Fishing Forum

Looking for a partner with a boat

Posted By: Bovine

Looking for a partner with a boat - 09/09/15 03:27 AM

I guess i should introduce myself a little bit? Im John, 18. Probably starting college next semester, I have a boat but its pretty crappy and needs too much work to be fishable. That's why I am looking for someone who wants to fish during the week and weekends who has a boat! I dont let the weather stop me so, Im always free. Also, I'm one of those people who just wakes up and ready to go, if we need to leave at 6am ill be up at 5:50 ready to go at 5:55. I can help with gas sometimes but not every time. I have my own rods/reels, tackle, and life jacket. I'm very respectful and treat other's property better than my own, only drink water(so no soda spills on your carpet roflmao ) and i dont smoke, but other people smoking doesnt bother me. Im kinda looking for someone a little older than me (20s+) who is willing to give off a few tips or show some ropes, as I've never really boat fished that much. I eventually want to do some tournaments but that comes later. If you have any questions feel free to ask either here or in PM. Also I'm in Lewisville but I'll go about anywhere 40ish minutes.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum