Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Roberts Need crappie fishin buddy on 4/25-4/26

Posted By: DaggerDoc1

Ray Roberts Need crappie fishin buddy on 4/25-4/26 - 04/25/15 04:42 PM

I have a boat and equipment I just never venture out much by myself. I'd prefer to meet up at pecan creek or isle du bois and we can go anywhere on the lake from there pretty easily in the boat. Pm me or something if your interested. Boats rigged with LEDs and light bars for night fishing as well. First come first serve. Fishing license required
Posted By: BigTex1959

Re: Ray Roberts Need crappie fishin buddy on 4/25-4/26 - 04/26/15 03:59 PM

Sorry I missed this, I have been trying to decide when to go night fishing on Cedar Creek. I have never been on Ray Roberts, can't find no one with time to go on weekends

Re: Ray Roberts Need crappie fishin buddy on 4/25-4/26 - 04/26/15 04:09 PM

Well I'm headed to get the boat ready my buddy just got home from deployment and we'll be headed to isle du bois on Ray Roberts. Still have a seat for you if you wanna meet up just pm me and we can come grab you at the boat ramp. Not sure how long we will be out may be after dark never know but if us come out we can bring you back in if need be no problem.

Re: Ray Roberts Need crappie fishin buddy on 4/25-4/26 - 04/26/15 04:41 PM

Well the last seat has just been taken

Re: Ray Roberts Need crappie fishin buddy on 4/25-4/26 - 04/26/15 10:08 PM

You didn't miss much caught 20ish crappie but almost all were very small right around 6 inches. The few keepers we got were right at 10 inches and all still had eggs. Lots of lil strawberry perch on the brush piles to that kept eating up our baits.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum