Texas Fishing Forum

Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall?

Posted By: JWfish

Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall? - 05/07/16 05:09 AM

Saw a Facebook page for a pay to fish place on Hwy 175 near Crandall called Krystal's Lakes on the Ranch. appears to be various ponds and picnic areas set up for fishing. Interested to know if anyone has been there and do they have fishing for other species other than catfish? Maybe catch and release bass or crappie? Curious as to if anyone has been there?
Posted By: slim1

Re: Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall? - 05/07/16 11:45 AM

If I'm not mistaken it is catfish. You keep all you catch and pay by the lb. for all you catch. Can add up quick.
Posted By: salex

Re: Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall? - 05/07/16 02:28 PM

I pass it all the time going out 175 east towards Crandall. It is a pay by the pound catfish place. I do not think they have any other species.

There is another place called Wilner Farms in Caddo Mills that also offers pay by the pound catfish.

Wilner Farms
Posted By: Jason1976

Re: Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall? - 05/08/16 11:53 PM

Yeah its only catfish ive taken my son there before. I wish there places like that for bass ans crappie
Posted By: Ricky87

Re: Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall? - 05/14/16 09:49 PM

Yes I live in crandall and know the owner there is big bass and crappie and catfish and sunfish in all the ponds and some probably other species from when the river floods into the ponds I fish and hunt out there good fishing

Re: Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall? - 05/14/16 09:51 PM

Not just cats in there but there is some huge cats in there I fish there have caught some huge bluegills and some crappie
Posted By: JWfish

Re: Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall? - 05/15/16 06:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Ricky87
Yes I live in crandall and know the owner there is big bass and crappie and catfish and sunfish in all the ponds and some probably other species from when the river floods into the ponds I fish and hunt out there good fishing

That's really what I was wondering. Looking for a pay to fish, catch and release spot for bass or crappie. I might check their FB page and see if I can find more details. Wife kinda balks at going fishing unless we are in the boat. This looks like a good place I think I could get her to go and enjoy.

Re: Krystal's lakes on the Ranch in Crandall? - 05/15/16 08:08 PM

There is some big fish in there. I fish on his land next door to the place and there is some fish in there I also duck hunt in the back of the property on river bottom.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum