Texas Fishing Forum

Parker County

Posted By: Dabaker421

Parker County - 11/21/17 07:36 PM

Can anyone provide a hook up for a good pond in Parker County? Catch and release only, just looking for something with decent fish to have a good time.
Posted By: k.l.white

Re: Parker County - 12/05/17 03:43 AM

Have you ever tried the lakes on the S side of I20 at Santa Fe? There are a lot of houses around them, so I'm not sure if you can get on it without trespassing. Also, Holland Lake was stocked with trout last week, and will be a couple more times this winter.

There's also a private lease on 1187 between Aledo and 377 called Supreme Bass Fishing. They have an annual membership, but I've heard they also have day fishing, but it's not listed on their website.

Re: Parker County - 12/05/17 03:10 PM

Yeah, been out to Holland. The stocker trout are only 10" at most! caught a couple that were 7 and 8" as well. I thought it was crazy that they wouldn't put at least 12" fish in there. AND THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE AT THAT LITTLE POND!! I didn't know about the private lease. Thanks for the help!
Posted By: Big Bass'n

Re: Parker County - 01/01/18 03:15 AM

I may have to check into the day lease. I wasn’t wanting to get s year lease due to some reviews I had heard.

Re: Parker County - 01/02/18 05:04 PM

Don't waste your time with the Supreme Bass fishing. I wasted money two days in a row. Didn't even get a bite.
Posted By: Big Bass'n

Re: Parker County - 01/06/18 01:27 AM

That’s sucks. Glad to know though. There are so many ponds around here but just need to get some permission to fish them.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum