Texas Fishing Forum

Fishvibe

Posted By: wesbradshaw

Fishvibe - 11/02/17 05:24 PM

I have never met u or even heard of u until a few minutes ago and maybe I should do this in a pm instead of on the open board but... if u haven't already sold the boat and someone on this forum could set something up easily on PayPal or something like that I would make a donation towards u keeping the boat. I am sick at my stomach thinking about what u r going through. I dream of that feeling of hitting the water in a brand new rig and i know I am not the only one. I am willing to bet there r more TFF members than just me that would be willing to just buy 1 or 2 new lures instead of a basket full and donate the difference to help a fellow fisherman have this opportunity. I don't get on the bass section very often so this "inconvenience " of winning a new boat may happen all the time I don't know, but the simple fact that you r trying to do the most responsible thing for your family and the way other members spoke of you on the other thread make me think that you r the kind of guy that deserves this boat. It would make my day knowing that I was able to help but I don't have near the computer skills to set something like this up so if there r any other members on this forum that have the skills to set something like this up in a safe way for me / us to donate without the risk of being skammed I am asking for your help.
Posted By: FishVibesTv

Re: Fishvibe - 11/02/17 05:49 PM

Sir thank you for the kind hearted offer but there is no need for the donation of funds for me to keep a boat that’s out of my budget right now.. I will have a new boat soon..
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Fishvibe - 11/02/17 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: FishVibesTv
Sir thank you for the kind hearted offer but there is no need for the donation of funds for me to keep a boat that’s out of my budget right now.. I will have a new boat soon..

This is why you will have a new boat (that you pick out) soon. Good things come to classy people.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Fishvibe - 11/02/17 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: FishVibesTv
I will have a new boat soon..

Yes you will.

I will buy lunch!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum