Texas Fishing Forum

Eversoft Craws owner

Posted By: Team Reverse 1

Eversoft Craws owner - 10/24/17 11:07 PM

Anyone know what's up with them? I had an order go in and paid on 3 Oct and have heard nothing. Sent a text without reply. Just courious if the dudes ok.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 01:06 AM

Do a search on here for Menifee. I posted this same issue a few weeks ago. After much time and effort, I was able to get a refund from him since my order never showed up. Put him on the list of people to never do business with! Good luck!

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 01:28 AM

I've ordered from him several times, never with an issue. But thanks for the heads up.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 01:39 AM

de avoid this guy. It's been discussed multiple times

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 01:46 AM

I just read all the post. WoW, I never thought it would end like this. Joel if your watching the forum, get with it man!
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 02:59 AM

Just to pass on some info I believe he is no longer in business. He sold or is in the process of selling his lure making equipment.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 04:31 AM

what a shame! dang good baits with great colors! hopefully, someone local is taking over the equipment and can get the baits to us in a better fashion.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 07:26 PM

If this is true be careful everyone because his website and facebook is still active.

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 07:41 PM

We purchased some of the equipment and I’m not 100% sure if he has anything left as this was at the beginning of the month.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.
We purchased some of the equipment and I’m not 100% sure if he has anything left as this was at the beginning of the month.

Did you get the equipment ? smile

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 08:21 PM

I received it.

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/25/17 11:54 PM

He dang sure took my $. Now I'm a bit upset. Guess I'll have to contact PayPal. Joel, your a piece of work brother. You ought to be ashamed conducting business that way.
Posted By: Joel McBride

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/26/17 12:08 AM

I've read alot of bad posts. I can tell you I have ordered several times and never had a problem. I would bet he will make it right.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/26/17 12:40 AM

Sure seems like the first thing you would do once you knew you were selling your equipment would be to disable online orders...just a thought
Posted By: Joel McBride

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/26/17 01:11 AM

Totally agree. He should not accept online payment for a product he is not producing. Guess I was 1 of the lucky ones. Loved his craws.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/26/17 01:30 AM

You definitely were one of the few. I was one of the ones who got burned after repeated attempts and requests for him to make it right.
Posted By: Bigron119

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/26/17 07:40 PM

It is a standard commercial mold that many other smaller companies use. Here are two that I know of. Check these out if you are looking for that style:
Natural Forage Baits
Mattingly Custom Baits
Posted By: Brandon Potter

Re: Eversoft Craws owner - 10/27/17 01:47 AM

I ordered some baits awhile back from them, took along time to get them. Said my order was lost, but he did send what I originally ordered. He did have some good colors
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum