Texas Fishing Forum

Tiny Ultralite Rod vs. Big Shallow Creek Bass..

Posted By: SourTemplePilot

Tiny Ultralite Rod vs. Big Shallow Creek Bass.. - 10/14/17 10:18 PM

It's now the most fun way to fish after getting skunked a couple of times on Grapevine recently, imo. Please check description for rig set up and bait.

My Youtube Channel

This is the most fun I've had fishing in a while. I had to go to the creek to get more confidence and why not bring an ultralite rod to emphasize/simulate a bigger fight to recapture lost confidence? Via GoPro/DSLR, Drone and an underwater camera. Yes, I take you underwater to show you these beautiful CREEK FISH! Filmed in DFW area. Enjoy and thank you for watching..

Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Tiny Ultralite Rod vs. Big Shallow Creek Bass.. - 10/15/17 01:12 AM

Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: 89javelin100

Re: Tiny Ultralite Rod vs. Big Shallow Creek Bass.. - 10/15/17 07:15 PM

post your youtube channel because a lot of us can't click on the videos posted here. It "randomly" happened sometime this year. Anyhow please post a link or name of youtube channel.
Posted By: SourTemplePilot

Re: Tiny Ultralite Rod vs. Big Shallow Creek Bass.. - 10/16/17 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Donald Harper
Nice job. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, Mr. Harper. You're a legend. cheers

Originally Posted By: 89javelin100
post your youtube channel because a lot of us can't click on the videos posted here. It "randomly" happened sometime this year. Anyhow please post a link or name of youtube channel.

My apologies. I didn't realize this. Here it is: My Channel

I won't reply again but thanks in advance for any comments. I don't like to bump my own threads so enjoy.

Advice: To anyone who is struggling with confidence fishing, go to google maps and pull up your nearest creek. You'll be surprised at how great the fishing is and how fun it can be to spend a day out there. woot
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Tiny Ultralite Rod vs. Big Shallow Creek Bass.. - 10/17/17 12:08 AM

Very entertaining and credit to your video man! cheers
Posted By: toddfish

Re: Tiny Ultralite Rod vs. Big Shallow Creek Bass.. - 10/17/17 02:02 AM

thumb
Posted By: FlaNative

Re: Tiny Ultralite Rod vs. Big Shallow Creek Bass.. - 10/17/17 02:29 AM

That is the most fun kind of fishing there is... thanks for sharing!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum