Texas Fishing Forum

2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass

Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/02/17 04:10 PM

Just wanted to say how proud my UT Tyler teammates this Fall! Me and Braxton took home a top 10 finish on Lake Palestine with 17.42lbs, Keath and Cameron won 2nd place at the FLW Southern Regional on the Red River with 11.2lbs and on Saturday me and Brandon won the first-ever Texas Bass Nation state qualifying tournament on Lake Limestone with 23.50lbs and a 9.75lb big bass. UT Tyler will be sending a team to both the FLW National Championship and the BASS College National championship next summer! These guys all work so hard and I'm very excited to see what they can do at the national championships!

Posted By: Shallow Waters

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/02/17 04:35 PM

Congrats, I followed the results on Saturday because Limestone was my home lake for most of my childhood. It has been coming back the last year or 2 but was fishing tough for a long time. 23+ is a great bag for out there (for anywhere really). I would love to connect with you to see what you were doing out there, my parents still live on the lake. That bag on Palestine was nice as well during the HSB Tourney, my son and I finished 8th that day and it was a tough bite all day. Good on you UT Tyler guys, got a great team this year, good luck in the future tourneys.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/02/17 09:23 PM

Congrats Jake. thumb
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/02/17 09:26 PM

Great job to all the guys, love to see some Texas boys in the FLW tournaments.. Go gett'um
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/02/17 09:27 PM

Awesome clap and best of luck to the team in upcoming events.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/02/17 11:20 PM

Excellent job guys. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/03/17 01:22 AM

Congratulations guys! cheers
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/03/17 01:22 AM

Good job guys!
Posted By: Cass Caldwell

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/03/17 01:57 AM

Awesome, congrats guys!
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/03/17 02:31 AM

Thanks guys! Today we went out for 2 hours and my Roomate landed his first DD on lake tyler it's been a fun month
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/03/17 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen
Congratulations guys! cheers
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: 2nd place on Red River and 1st on lake Limestone UT Tyler bass - 10/03/17 12:13 PM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum