Texas Fishing Forum

Rowlett HS Bass Team needs your help!!

Posted By: DJTripleR

Rowlett HS Bass Team needs your help!! - 09/24/17 03:41 PM

This was posted by a good friend of mine:

All call to bass fishermen .... Rowlett High School just started the first ever RHS Eagles fishing club and despite a few delays due to paperwork and having to jump through administrative hoops, we got it together. The interest has gone from 2 kids to almost 17! But...We don't have enough captains. We need at least 2 more. If you have a boat and are willing to take two RHS students out please let me know ASAP. You will need to increase your liability insurance, fill out the form on the THBS website, and have a your ID scanned at the high school for background check. This needs to be done by Tuesday latest. Message me if you want to do it. We must follow the guidelines under the Texas High School Bass Association? The first tournament is next weekend at Lake RAy Roberts so we've got to take care of all the logistics... yesterday. 🙂

Please help as I am going to have to tell these paid up students that 4 of them can't go. I don't have the heart to do this

Thank you,
Shelley Meyers
Pre- AP Biology and AP Biology Teacher
Rowlett Eagles Fishing Club
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Rowlett HS Bass Team needs your help!! - 09/26/17 01:20 AM

Bump for some hungry kids!
Posted By: GROD

Re: Rowlett HS Bass Team needs your help!! - 09/26/17 02:20 AM

I'm willing to loan my boat, but whoever uses it would need to get insurance. Contact me at 817-996-7292 if interested. I unfortunately don't have the time to captain it myself.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum