Texas Fishing Forum

Old boss bucket list lake help needed

Posted By: Gunzel

Old boss bucket list lake help needed - 09/08/17 01:37 AM

My old boss is coming thru for a trip to Ray Roberts, any advice would be greatly appreciated. More than likely the last time I'll get to fish with him and sure want to show him a good day on the Bob.

Re: Old boss bucket list lake help needed - 09/09/17 05:39 AM

Dang awfully tight lipped there fellas!!!!!!
Posted By: 89javelin100

Re: Old boss bucket list lake help needed - 09/09/17 03:25 PM

I don't know the lake well but I have witnessed big fish caught there. Go C rig the COE brush piles and fish the coves northeast side of the big main point. My cousin caught a 9.3 off a brush pile there in that area. Those first two coves is all I know, sorry, I hope someone comes on for some tips, or I hope you go wreck them on the big brush piles there. Should be on any navionics web app. Also theres road beds and good shallow water in those areas again just to the north east side of the main point.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Old boss bucket list lake help needed - 09/09/17 06:01 PM

I will be glad to share some screen shots of spots in those two coves that 89javelin100 is talking about. Just send me a PM. if interested.

Re: Old boss bucket list lake help needed - 09/10/17 01:20 PM

beutiful morning yesterday, we didn't really get anything going till late morning. I was "that guy" that knocked a really big fish off at the boat with the net when my old boss was bringing it in, I didn't get real excited he had a heck off a fight and said he thought it was a catfish,when we seen it come up I freaked and lost all composure. Oh I felt terrible, 8 years later and the old boss can still deliver that look that makes ya say oh [censored]!!!
Posted By: grandpa75672

Re: Old boss bucket list lake help needed - 09/10/17 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Gunzel
Dang awfully tight lipped there fellas!!!!!!

Looks like those that know the lake are keeping their sercrets and those that don't know it just don't have any helpful info.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum