Texas Fishing Forum

Zona Live with Jordan Lee

Posted By: Bill Durham

Zona Live with Jordan Lee - 09/01/17 03:47 AM

Guys,
I watched the show from St. Clair today.. holy [censored].. they really struggled with the smallies.. but Jordan Lee hooked up with a Sturgeon that Zona estimated was 100lbs. He faught the fish for an hour and 10 minutes.. all I'm gonna say!

You can watch it off of the bassmaster.com website.

BD
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Zona Live with Jordan Lee - 09/01/17 02:40 PM

It was a great video... I did like Zona's bling though
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Zona Live with Jordan Lee - 09/01/17 02:44 PM

The sturgeon was exciting
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Zona Live with Jordan Lee - 09/01/17 06:13 PM

If I was in a tourney and hooked up with a huge ANYTHING other than a bass, I'd break off and not waste an 1-1/2 hours.

Just sayin.
Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: Zona Live with Jordan Lee - 09/02/17 03:54 AM

Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen
If I was in a tourney and hooked up with a huge ANYTHING other than a bass, I'd break off and not waste an 1-1/2 hours.

Just sayin.

Don't disagree.. but they were just fishing. They did some research while he was hooked up and it had a chance to be a world record for 8lb line.. so they tried really hard to land it. The problem was they only had a bass net.. and had to borrow that from folks fishing around them. When the got the fish up close enough to net.. only the head of the fish got in the net.. all heck broke loose at that point and he broke off.
Posted By: Kensho TX

Re: Zona Live with Jordan Lee - 09/04/17 02:25 AM

LSC was my home water for the 12 years prior to moving down here. It is such an awesome lake for game fish. You can catch football smallies, muskie, walleye, and as Mr Z showed you - a Sturgeon. Water is crystal clean! Down side is it gets hard for 4 months out of the year.
Posted By: texasbassdude

Re: Zona Live with Jordan Lee - 09/05/17 04:57 PM

Just sayin.

As would Jordan, like he said during the show.
Posted By: Longeye

Re: Zona Live with Jordan Lee - 09/05/17 05:42 PM

Just sayin.

That's what I thought when I was in a tourney on Lake Fairfield and hooked on big Redfish.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum