Texas Fishing Forum

Duo Realis Cambiospin

Posted By: RngrMac

Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/30/17 11:11 PM

Just got 4 from TW .... 2 - 3/8th and 2 - 1/4 oz. Looked at the packages....the blades had already fell off the arm. Poor poor quality. Took 1 out of the package ...held the bait up by the blade ... yes you guessed it ... blade fell off. PURE EXPENSIVE JUNK !!!
If someone wants to post a pic of the one that the blade was off in the package let me know and I'll send it.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/30/17 11:35 PM

Ok...

Call tackle warehouse?

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/30/17 11:41 PM

I sent TW an email with a pic of the bait. If I had to guess it won't go anywhere. I also sent Duo an email. My main purpose was to let everyone know my experience on a new bait so maybe it wouldn't happen to everyone.

Max
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/30/17 11:42 PM

Santone spinnerbaits are hard to beat.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/30/17 11:44 PM

I bet TW would make it right if the ones are still in the package as you say they are.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: RngrMac
I sent TW an email with a pic of the bait. If I had to guess it won't go anywhere. I also sent Duo an email. My main purpose was to let everyone know my experience on a new bait so maybe it wouldn't happen to everyone.

Max

I bet you TW makes it right at no cost to you. They have very good customer service.
Posted By: Thor Outdoors

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 01:16 AM

Thats very weird, I've heard great things about their company..
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
Originally Posted By: RngrMac

Max

I bet you TW makes it right at no cost to you. They have very good customer service.

+1
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 12:39 PM

I work in manufacturing, this is the common first response when a product shows up in a way that people don't like. Take it straight to the internet and complain publicly instead of giving the retailer and/or manufacturer a chance to rectify the situation. Call TW or the manufacturer and I am sure new product will be on the way without question. Good grief!

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 12:48 PM

And as I mentioned above ... I did what you suggested... I also don't want others to have the same experience... it's a new different look and with fall coming there will be a lot of people looking at spinner baits. I was only hoping my misfortune could help someone else.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Bass Buster1
I work in manufacturing, this is the common first response when a product shows up in a way that people don't like. Take it straight to the internet and complain publicly instead of giving the retailer and/or manufacturer a chance to rectify the situation. Call TW or the manufacturer and I am sure new product will be on the way without question. Good grief!

Tackle Warehouse will fix it.

Or.....is it something that you can fix in 30 seconds with a pair of pliers?

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen

And this x 100,000!!!!!
Posted By: tejasbass

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 03:37 PM

Thanks for the info. TW shipment comes with easy return instructions. Send it back and now you know they are junk.
Posted By: COWBOYSFAN008

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 06:17 PM

And this x 100,000!!!!!

I think his point is that you shouldnt have to pay twelve bucks for a brand new spinner bait, and have to reattach the spinner.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: COWBOYSFAN008

And this x 100,000!!!!!

I think his point is that you shouldnt have to pay twelve bucks for a brand new spinner bait, and have to reattach the spinner.

I agree...totally. But, if it is a simple fix then I'd just fix it and let tackle Warehouse know the baits have issues.

Vs the hassles of warrantying a bait.

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 06:33 PM

I get that and that is completely true 100%! My point is take it up with the retailer or better yet the manufacture and let them take care of you rather than attempting to soil a great companies (TW known for great customer service) reputation on a public forum. We love to complain! Do we love to promote and praise as often as we complain??
Posted By: hairball

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 06:51 PM

I did a little quick online feedback research (since I'm a little bored). There are issues with these baits.

I've never heard of them. Is there something special? I've seen alot of innovations come and go over the years. Is it better than just a regular old spinnerbait?
Posted By: PlanoTom

Re: Duo Realis Cambiospin - 08/31/17 07:05 PM

I'm going to add some customer service positivity to the thread. I recently ordered some swim sits from 3:16...but not a huge order by any means. I received the shipment promptly and, to my surprise, they threw in a little lagniappe! Each box of swimbaits had a nice Gammie EWG Monster hook included and they also threw in a bottle of the soft plastic repair glue.

I've had mostly good customer service experiences with TW. I would be surprised if they don't take care of you in this case. Let us know!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum