Texas Fishing Forum

Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass

Posted By: HooksetBrother - Adam

Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/13/17 03:36 PM

He would do anything to prove he was right that there was a fish on the other end of the line...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=455443928149660&id=161477644212958
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/13/17 10:39 PM

Sorry Old timers don't do faceboob. Ha....
Posted By: Fish USA!

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 12:38 AM

Facebook - whats that?
eek

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 01:08 AM

Lol now that's funny. Well it's up to 278k views and climbing guess there's a few fishermen and old timers on Facebook

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 03:42 AM

Could be False News at 278k. The guys on here that could watch it would have said something by now if it was real. Their pretty smart in uncovering stuff like that.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: HooksetBrother - Adam
Lol now that's funny. Well it's up to 278k views and climbing guess there's a few fishermen and old timers on Facebook

Want a cookie?

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 01:25 PM

Donald video is legit. High school guy gets a 2lber hung under dock and swims in for it.

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 05:22 PM

The funny part was just that he went in the water just to prove he didn't set the hook on the ladder. It's one of the kids I boat captain for and he was bound and determined to prove himself right.

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 05:25 PM

Yes please I prefer Sister 2 Sister oatmeal cinnamon chocolate chip
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 07:01 PM

I beg to differ Donald. Most of the folks on FB are Old Timers. wink

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 08:10 PM

I understand Ken. I see them everyday at the Gym; just sitting on the equipment looking at the phone while I have to wait to use the equipment. If I owned a facility everyone coming in would be scanned for electronic devices. It's like they can't carry on with their life without knowing what is going on in everyone else's for one hour.

I understand some would not get to come if they couldn't take care of business on the phone while there. Most are not using them for that. I like this down time to be able to think and not have the music rolling through my head or telling friends how much weight I just pushed up.

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/14/17 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: HooksetBrother - Adam
Yes please I prefer Sister 2 Sister oatmeal cinnamon chocolate chip

That's a solid cookie choice!
Posted By: SK1

Re: Got to check out this video - teenager goes Noodling for Bass - 08/15/17 12:53 AM

Donald,you are speaking to people who are seriously lost in the sauce.They know not of what you speak brother.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum