Texas Fishing Forum

The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record

Posted By: Falcon Lake Guide

The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 07/31/17 11:52 PM

And it's a huge catfish ... smh

Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/01/17 12:04 AM

MMMMMMM, tasty.
Posted By: JD/76708

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/01/17 01:26 AM

Released to the grease.... food
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/01/17 02:32 AM

Man that waters nice and green
Posted By: Ted Martin

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/01/17 03:40 AM

Miss that green water. More specifically the green fish that swim in that green water.

Nice katfish!!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/01/17 01:35 PM

Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/01/17 04:03 PM

Nice! I bet Tommy Law was shaking in his boots! ole
Posted By: BriDroid

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/01/17 04:17 PM

I've done the same thing. When I was younger, my dad and I were fishing a lake up in KS. I caught a 13 lb flathead on a spinnerbait. I thought I had the KS state record. I should have known when he went strait under the boat towards the middle of the lake smile

We ended up putting him in our pond at my parents house.
Posted By: Falcon Lake Guide

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/02/17 09:12 PM

I want to beat his record so bad
Posted By: ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/02/17 09:24 PM

A friend of mine hooked the new Lake Fork state record the same way on a big tandem willow leaf spinner bait while fishing with me. Just one problem. She had whiskers...... grin
Posted By: Phototex

Re: The moment you think you have the Falcon Lake Bass Record - 08/04/17 10:39 AM

Happened to me several years ago at Ray Roberts on a black bucktail jig & pork eel. Nice cat, though, and tasted good.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum