Texas Fishing Forum

TTZ 2018 Schedule

Posted By: Mark Jones

TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 03:44 AM

Love the Northeast Division combo and lake selections. Well done Booker and team. Info at www.ttz1.com

Posted By: wtf242

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 07:50 AM

for these big tournaments like this do you have to have the same partner ever tournament? I fish mostly alone and don't have a lot of friends that fish but I have a nice boat and want to fish these types of trails. Basically is begging on facebook for back seaters permitted? smile
Posted By: Ian Fellenbaum

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 01:04 PM

Yes you can beg on Facebook or try they partner section here
Posted By: T Bird

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 01:23 PM

Great trail and great people.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: wtf242
for these big tournaments like this do you have to have the same partner ever tournament? I fish mostly alone and don't have a lot of friends that fish but I have a nice boat and want to fish these types of trails. Basically is begging on facebook for back seaters permitted? smile

I believe you can fish TTZ as an individual as well. Check their rules.
Posted By: kellisag

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: wtf242

If you want to qualify for the championship you will need to use the same partner. I'm not familiar with TTZ rules but I bet they allow at least one alternate throughout the season.

I like that Northeast division! I wonder when will they will announce the championship?
Posted By: David Burton

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 01:50 PM

Is it a Northeast division with Rayburn and Toledo, or a North-East hybrid? LOL

Looks good, and I am sure the turnout will be MASSIVE!!!
Posted By: COHLMEYER

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 07:12 PM

Am I missing it somewhere? Don't find it on the website homepage or under schedules.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/26/17 11:05 PM

Looks great
Posted By: junk baits

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/27/17 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark Jones
Love the Northeast Division combo and lake selections. Well done Booker and team. Info at www.ttz1.com

I agree 100%; outstanding dates and lakes. I would love to see championship at Whitney or Richland.. Plus Booker actually cares about the success of the trail.
Posted By: Booker

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/27/17 02:15 PM

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are really looking forward to 2018 and this region in particular. After surveying several anglers in the area, these lakes and this format came up consistently. And we really do appreciate feedback, as we want to build the best trail possible for you.

In regard to the championship, you can qualify by fishing 4 of 5 events in the region or 5 of 10 in the trail. Then, you can fish the championship with any other angler that has qualified as well. But, in regard to AOY points, you will need to stay with a partner consistently throughout the season to have those points accumulate for your team.

Please contact me if I can be of any assistance, and thanks for considering TTZ!
Posted By: mikereils5er

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 07/27/17 03:16 PM

Looking forward to fishing a couple
Posted By: toofy

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 09/25/17 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: COHLMEYER
Am I missing it somewhere? Don't find it on the website homepage or under schedules.

Same here. We are talking 2018, right?
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: TTZ 2018 Schedule - 09/26/17 04:29 AM

On the main page, love the date on rr
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum