Texas Fishing Forum

ANY ONE BEEN TO RICHARD CHAMBERS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS?

Posted By: harvey walker

ANY ONE BEEN TO RICHARD CHAMBERS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS? - 07/19/17 04:53 PM

I HAVE FRIEND WHO LIVES THERE BUT HE ONLY FISH FOR CATFISH, I AM PLANING TO TAKE MY BOAT AND LOOK FOR BASS. HIS PLACE IS JUST OUT SIDE OF STEERSMAN SO I BE FISHING THAT SIDE OF THE LAKE. I SAW ON HONEY HOLE THAT HE WAS FISHING IN 5 TO 10 FOOT AROUND WILLOW TREES BUT THAT WAS AT LESS A MONTH AGO.

Re: ANY ONE BEEN TO RICHARD CHAMBERS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS? - 07/19/17 10:06 PM

I see that no one fishes it.

I did read about the TPW stocked 1 million pure FLA bass fingering in it this spring in hope they would inter breed with the other bass
Posted By: Nathan_Flovin

Re: ANY ONE BEEN TO RICHARD CHAMBERS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS? - 07/20/17 01:14 AM

NEVER HEARD OF RICHARD CHAMBERS
Posted By: BorNella

Re: ANY ONE BEEN TO RICHARD CHAMBERS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS? - 07/20/17 01:54 AM

It has been pretty slow for me but the bites I do get are good ones.

Re: ANY ONE BEEN TO RICHARD CHAMBERS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS? - 07/20/17 01:26 PM

SORRY ABOUT THAT ( A SENIOR MOMENT),

RICHLAND CHAMBERS
Posted By: CDubSmith2

Re: ANY ONE BEEN TO RICHARD CHAMBERS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS? - 07/20/17 07:28 PM

Guys in our bass club turned in a 29# bag with a 10.88 big fish last weekend. They're there somewhere. I didn't get to fish it.
Posted By: smithwind

Re: ANY ONE BEEN TO RICHARD CHAMBERS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS? - 07/21/17 01:06 AM

Went out to RC this morning from 6 until 1 and had about a dozen fish total with one about 5lbs and 4 more small keepers the rest were small. A few came form willows near deep water and the rest from points in about 12 to 14 feet of water all on plastics. Mexia Bass Club had 9 teams over the weekend with only two limits, 4 teams with 4 fish and 3 teams with just 1 or 2 fish but the one team that was on them was really on the fish with the bag mentioned in the post above.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum