Texas Fishing Forum

Where best price on hunningbird helix media si

Posted By: jafish

Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/18/17 01:28 PM

Need two helix 10 mega si . Know about no tax and free shipping but is there anything left to help with price that you may know ?
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/18/17 01:46 PM

Mega SI? BBG Marine..or http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com/
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/18/17 02:32 PM

BBG, Universal mania
Posted By: RW1984

Re: Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/18/17 02:36 PM

Join the forums over on bass boat central. Once you have done that you can locate places like BBG and Universal Mania on there and send them a private message or phone call. That seems to be the best way to get a good deal. None of them advertise their best price on the websites.
Posted By: squib

Re: Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/18/17 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: the skipper
BBG, Universal mania

Yep, these two. I just ordered an Ultrex from BBG and their prices were best by far. And I had the unit in three days from order.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/18/17 03:15 PM

You probably won't find anyone on this forum that can compete with Universal mania prices.
Posted By: jafish

Re: Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/18/17 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: squib
Originally Posted By: the skipper
BBG, Universal mania

Yep, these two. I just ordered an Ultrex from BBG and their prices were best by far. And I had the unit in three days from order.
. You are correct. I just did a double order from Brian with BBG marine. Order ships today two helix 10's I owe you and the others on this deal. My new ulterra is on the way too. New electronics on the old boat will bring it up to date in a hurry. This is an old dog buying new tricks. Thanks to Phil out at metal mart in Lubbock for his tips catching them too. Here I go let's see how it works. I have been doing good so it's time to see if it gets better. Thanks to all. It pays to be on TFF.
Posted By: Thad Rains

Re: Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/19/17 04:52 PM

Just talked to jafish and he just got his Ultrex in. We fish together sometimes and he is a exccited to try out his new graphs and Ultrex. Couldn't be prouder of him, joining the new up and comers with all the stuff on his boat now. CONGRATS jafish. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck. THX to all that helped, too.

Thad Rains
Posted By: Big1Bass

Re: Where best price on hunningbird helix media si - 07/19/17 05:17 PM

I know if you can find some at Gander Mountain during their liquidation sales. I saw some at the one in Longview on the shelf.. Think they are 30% off sticker price..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum