Texas Fishing Forum

McGill's In Lewisville - Great Bunch to do Business With

Posted By: StratVoodoo

McGill's In Lewisville - Great Bunch to do Business With - 06/29/17 10:17 PM

I posted a couple of weeks ago looking for recommendations on where to get repairs made to my surge brakes and a few TFF folks recommended McGill's in Lewisville. Picked the boat up today and the folks at McGill's are everything you could hope for in a repair shop. They were professional, reasonably priced, and got everything taken care of in a day. Thanks for the recommendation!
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: McGill's In Lewisville - Great Bunch to do Business With - 06/29/17 10:32 PM

They are good folks. They worked on my trailer too with the same results and I recommend them to anyone who needs work not only on their trailer but their main business which is propeller work is outstanding too.
Posted By: D Egge

Re: McGill's In Lewisville - Great Bunch to do Business With - 06/30/17 12:56 AM

They also worked on my trailer! I also would highly recommend them for any trailer, prop work. Very reasonable and did the work very quickly in a day. Other places said a week or 10 days...
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: McGill's In Lewisville - Great Bunch to do Business With - 06/30/17 12:58 AM

I have done a lot of business with them actually bought my trailer thru them...they are great folks.
Posted By: lipjerk

Re: McGill's In Lewisville - Great Bunch to do Business With - 06/30/17 02:56 AM

+1 I work close to them, they are great people and work hard for their customers.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum