Texas Fishing Forum

Ultimate Passage .com

Posted By: Brocephus

Ultimate Passage .com - 06/27/17 04:43 AM

Anyone have experience in dealing with them? Someone recommended I order a Navi chip for my depth finder from them, because their prices are good. They assured me the card would be the right chip for my Humminbird unit, but they shipped me the wrong one, and it looked like it was from a previously opened package, because the CD that was supposed to come with it was missing.

I sure hope they don't try to screw me and not ship me the right one or refund my money. Anyone hear ever experience anything good or bad from them?
Posted By: Shallow Waters

Re: Ultimate Passage .com - 06/27/17 10:09 AM

I have ordered multiple items from Ultimate Passage and all have been great transactions. Sorry yours did not go right. I have called and talked with the owner before (Lisa, I believe) and she was very helpful, and easy to get in touch with. I think some items are drop shipped though so they may not have seen the item that was shipped to you.

Re: Ultimate Passage .com - 06/27/17 09:26 PM

I may have jumped the gun.. I was told by their customer service that the SD card comes apart to turn into the smaller micro card. I'll have to check when I get home from work. smile
Posted By: HItec Redneck

Re: Ultimate Passage .com - 06/28/17 12:28 AM

I have bought many things from them and had nothing but excellent service. Give Lisa a call she will make it right.

Re: Ultimate Passage .com - 06/28/17 08:33 PM

Yea I tried it out and she was right... she is very responsive by the way.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum