Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Ray Hubbard

Posted By: VIPFishingJR

Lake Ray Hubbard - 04/20/17 03:06 PM

If anyone has some good tips on fishing Hubbard that would be great. I've heard that fishing the rocks with football heads, deep cranks, and shakes heads works pretty good, but if anyone else has any info that would be great. Also, is there an information page about the Tuesday night tournaments out of Chandlers? If there isn't can someone tell me about it, it would be great.
Posted By: NTexFisher81

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 04/20/17 03:16 PM

I was there on Saturday. Hadn't fished that lake in about 10 years. It was windy, so I stayed to the north side of the rocks on 30, and mainly fished that. Couldn't get a topwater bite, but you are on point with the cranks. Didn't throw a shaky head or jig, but did throw a wacky with no luck. Good luck!
Posted By: Ian Fellenbaum

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 04/20/17 05:20 PM

Check the victorybass.com, and as far as the rocks go the info is accurate just spend your time finding the right rocks.
Posted By: Rockie Martin

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 04/20/17 05:21 PM

Info for Tuesday nighter is in tournament section. Fish quality has slowed but numbers are biting. Post spond funk right now. If you want to get bit and catch a bunch of small fish throw a drop shot.
Posted By: VIPFishingJR

Re: Lake Ray Hubbard - 04/20/17 10:32 PM

Thanks for all of the info! Best of luck to you all!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum