Texas Fishing Forum

Minute Maid Classic Setup?

Posted By: GeoFisher

Minute Maid Classic Setup? - 03/20/17 04:47 PM

Anyone have any info or a diagram of how the weigh in will work at the juice box? I cant find anything online. I assume the vehicles will enter from the right field tunnel (I have never seen another entrance a vehicle could use) and that the stage will be setup somewhere around what would be second base. I could be completely wrong of course. Any word on seating or how the park will be partitioned? Once I again I am assuming, but I would think the outfield areas (behind the stage) would be partitioned off. The park can hold 42,000, but how many seats will actually be available and how many will be there Sunday for final weigh in? I am thinking 20-25K easily.
Posted By: BMCD

Re: Minute Maid Classic Setup? - 03/20/17 04:54 PM

From my office I'm looking down into Minute maid, but not an enuff of an angle to see the field.
Posted By: Dude Lebowski

Re: Minute Maid Classic Setup? - 03/20/17 05:21 PM

They are coming into the park from right field. The stage will be on the third base line.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Minute Maid Classic Setup? - 03/20/17 05:35 PM

http://www.bassmaster.com/conservation-news/classic-fish-care-houston

Read down toward the bottom. This article explains how the stadium will be set up. NO walking or driving on the grass.
Posted By: Debra Hengst

Re: Minute Maid Classic Setup? - 03/20/17 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Dude Lebowski
They are coming into the park from right field. The stage will be on the third base line.

^^^^^^^^^
THIS ..... texas

Debra cool
Posted By: GeoFisher

Re: Minute Maid Classic Setup? - 03/20/17 07:57 PM

Once again, Fouz, you nailed it. Don't know how how missed that one. flehan

Thank you
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum