Texas Fishing Forum

Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out

Posted By: jb504079

Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 05:23 PM

I know it's not the greatest picture, but it's the only one I could find online to share. I believe Luck-E-Strike Rick Clunn is the make, and if my memory serves me, I believe it was simply called "smallmouth". Can't find them on Tackle Warehouse (where I used to buy them). Anyone know where I can get them?

I'm looking for the crankbait that is in the upper right hand corner. Thanks!
Posted By: mqualls78

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 05:29 PM

I believe it's a Excalibur crankbait smallmouth green is the color.

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 05:36 PM

Bam....you're right. Thank you sir! I was wrong....thought it was a Rick Clunn. Appreciate.
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 05:36 PM

Yeah, that's an Xcalibur. They're out of business.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 05:38 PM

You'll have to search Ebay and the like to try and find one.
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 05:56 PM

Let us paint one up to match. Give us a bit. Thanks
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 06:20 PM

Still some of the craw versions at some academy's on clearance
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 06:55 PM

http://www.michigantackle.com/product/xcalibur-xcs100-alton-jones-square-lip-foxy-lady

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 07:10 PM

Out of stock....thanks though.
Posted By: Connor S

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaret Latta
Still some of the craw versions at some academy's on clearance
Posted By: BaylorLipRipper

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/26/17 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: RiverAtackle
Let us paint one up to match. Give us a bit. Thanks

a great color!
Posted By: basseditor

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/27/17 04:01 AM

I have some xcalibur square bills I could sell. You could get them repainted
Posted By: Skeeter0524

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/27/17 04:41 AM

I was in a tackle store recently and they had more than 1 maybe even 3 or 4. I pay attention when I see Excalibur cranks and will pick up some that I have used over the years and put them up. I am pretty sure it is the color you are looking for because I picked it up to see the color name on the back. I had not seen this one before. Call NeedMore Tackle on Sam Rayburn and see if they will ship them to you. If they will not ship, let me know. I am there regularly. I can pick them up and send them to you.
Posted By: NitroUSAF

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/27/17 04:53 AM

Try Brads Baits, he is on the forum. He is very good at duplicating both patterns and colors if you have something for him to work by
Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/27/17 05:15 AM

Good color still only have one left , good luck
Posted By: Jobie99

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/27/17 10:08 AM

Definitely Excalibur XS 100 Smallmouth. Alton Jones Jr won a Basschamps event on Amistad with one of those

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/27/17 12:17 PM

Thanks...I'll give them a call. Appreciate it.

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/27/17 07:31 PM

Skeeter0524....sent you a PM. Spoke to Need More Tackle, and he wouldn't ship them to me. He's got 3 100 series left.
Posted By: Skeeter0524

Re: Can't find this Squarebill anymore.....help a brotha out - 01/27/17 09:57 PM

Makes you think how our minds work. I don't remember half of what my wife tells me. But I remember seeing this crankbait on a shelf two weeks ago walking through a tackle shop. Glad I could help out!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum