Texas Fishing Forum

Brother and I made a bet last weekend.. best 3 fish wins and loser jumps into the freezing pond..

Posted By: CrouchOutdoors

Brother and I made a bet last weekend.. best 3 fish wins and loser jumps into the freezing pond.. - 01/13/17 09:19 PM

It was entirely too cold last weekend for us to be fishing.. but we did it anyway and one of us hit the water at the end.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Brother and I made a bet last weekend.. best 3 fish wins and loser jumps into the freezing pond.. - 01/13/17 09:49 PM

OMGosh! That had to hurt!
Posted By: GROD

Re: Brother and I made a bet last weekend.. best 3 fish wins and loser jumps into the freezing pond.. - 01/13/17 11:11 PM

Now that's funny
Posted By: CrouchOutdoors

Re: Brother and I made a bet last weekend.. best 3 fish wins and loser jumps into the freezing pond.. - 01/14/17 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Ken A.

The water took the wind away from me as soon as I hit
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Brother and I made a bet last weekend.. best 3 fish wins and loser jumps into the freezing pond.. - 01/14/17 02:18 AM

Good stuff. thumb
Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: Brother and I made a bet last weekend.. best 3 fish wins and loser jumps into the freezing pond.. - 01/14/17 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By: CrouchOutdoors
Originally Posted By: Ken A.

The water took the wind away from me as soon as I hit
. That looks like an awesome little pond. Great video. Congrats to the winner. To the wet guy...Dude, that's how you drown. Google cold swimming. If you're gonna do it, keep your head above water. You can't stop your body's reaction to the shock of cold water.
Posted By: JD/76708

Re: Brother and I made a bet last weekend.. best 3 fish wins and loser jumps into the freezing pond.. - 01/14/17 05:19 AM

Craziness! crazy
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum