Texas Fishing Forum

Elite 9ti users?

Posted By: Chris_K

Elite 9ti users? - 01/12/17 01:34 PM

Can anyone give feedback on the quality of these units? Thinking of switching from Garmin to lowrance for the touch screen and better GPS refresh rate. Can you zoom in the Ti like their other units? Side imaging and Di quality good? Can you share waypoints with multiple units? If so, how many? Thanks in advance
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Elite 9ti users? - 01/12/17 01:40 PM

You can get a used touch 9 for the price of a new 9ti. I've looked at both options, and the features of the touch 9 outweigh the other
Posted By: lipjerk

Re: Elite 9ti users? - 01/12/17 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: SkeeterRonnie
You can get a used touch 9 for the price of a new 9ti. I've looked at both options, and the features of the touch 9 outweigh the other

+10 million, find a good used HDS 7 or 9, I had the Elite 7hdi, the processor is slower than heck, HDS all the way!
Posted By: Chris_K

Re: Elite 9ti users? - 01/12/17 04:47 PM

lowrance is so confusing with all the options. What all do I need on a HDS9 to get chrip down and side imaging? Can I use total scan transducer? Lss2?

Re: Elite 9ti users? - 01/12/17 06:00 PM

I think only the G3 has chirp, and you would have to buy a Airmar ducer, pretty expensive. You can get a LSS2 for structure scan, pm sent
Posted By: Slueth

Re: Elite 9ti users? - 01/12/17 10:26 PM

I bought a elite 7ti total scan with chirp. A little slower loading map, other then that it's awesome.

Re: Elite 9ti users? - 01/12/17 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Slueth
I bought a elite 7ti total scan with chirp. A little slower loading map, other then that it's awesome.

I was referring to the HDS line
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum