Texas Fishing Forum

BPS and Ranger

Posted By: SteezMacQueen

BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:39 AM

....anyone notice the Ranger boats ad in the 2017 Bass Pro Catalog?

grin
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:54 AM

Was just looking, guess I missed it. Page # ?
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:58 AM

Posted By: Slide_R

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:05 PM

BPS is buying out Cabela's - Cabela's is a Ranger dealer - makes sense BPS will be offering Ranger.
Posted By: BMCD

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:06 PM

BPS affilliate owns controlling stake in Ranger.
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:08 PM

Are you in it?!?! Like for a photo shoot on the new boats? That would be cool to see!
Posted By: WAWI

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:21 PM

Clearly they have gone to the outhouse with nitro to the penthouse with ranger. Good for them.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:32 PM

I thought I saw Ranger was offering Pontoon boats now of days.
Posted By: RCarter

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/05/17 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Yep...Bigger than Life
Posted By: Cjlovi

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/10/17 02:30 AM

Ranger and Cabellas will be their own separate entities. B{S bailed out Cabellas and Ranger, from a good source, to help them through their financial woe's. Don't be surprised if you see both back on their feet with in a few years after court and stock brokers issues are ironed out.
Posted By: mbassn

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/10/17 07:46 AM

I think they also own or at least control the rights to Triton as well
Posted By: BigCaseyB206

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/10/17 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Cjlovi
Ranger and Cabellas will be their own separate entities. B{S bailed out Cabellas and Ranger, from a good source, to help them through their financial woe's. Don't be surprised if you see both back on their feet with in a few years after court and stock brokers issues are ironed out.

I've worked at a couple places where one company bought another competing company and said they would keep them as separate entities.......don't believe that for a second - it won't happen.
Posted By: BMCD

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/10/17 02:19 PM

If sales r good u bet they will.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: BPS and Ranger - 01/10/17 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: BigCaseyB206
Originally Posted By: Cjlovi

I've worked at a couple places where one company bought another competing company and said they would keep them as separate entities.......don't believe that for a second - it won't happen.

Agree, it's the nature of big business.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum