Texas Fishing Forum

The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader

Posted By: ChrisPowellFishing

The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/04/17 03:41 PM

In this video I go over my cranking set up, and tell the viewers some advantages of using braid to a mono leader. I did forget to mention in the video that the sensitivity of braid to a mono leader really lets the fishermen feel exactly what their crank bait is deflecting off of, whether it be wood, rocks or shells. After fishing this set up for Some time you can easily distinguish wood from rock and shells as they feel different while your crank bait deflects off of them! I hope the viewers find this set up useful It works great for me. Thanks for watching if you would like to see more videos like this hit that's subscribe button!

Posted By: Jswanz58

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/04/17 04:15 PM

Interesting!
Posted By: J C Outdoors

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/04/17 05:36 PM

Deep cranking is a weakness of mine. I think I will give it a go with my KLX Feel N Reel rods.

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/04/17 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: J C Outdoors
Deep cranking is a weakness of mine. I think I will give it a go with my KLX Feel N Reel rods.

Let me know how It works for you! If you have any questions please let me know
Posted By: D Egge

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/04/17 10:55 PM

What is that knot?

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/05/17 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: 2-chip
What is that knot?

It's a FG knot. The smallest, strongest and only knot I trust! When tide correctly!
Posted By: catslayer

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/05/17 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: ChrisPowellFishing
What is that knot?

It's a FG knot. The smallest, strongest and only knot I trust! When tide correctly!

how ever spelling has no effect on knot strength lol

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/05/17 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: catslayer
Originally Posted By: ChrisPowellFishing
What is that knot?

how ever spelling has no effect on knot strength lol

Thankfully not! Lol thanks for watching!
Posted By: D Egge

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/05/17 11:51 PM

Thanks so much for the videos...keep em coming! I get a lot out of them!

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/06/17 02:35 AM

Thanks so much for the videos...keep em coming! I get a lot out of them!

Thank you for watching if you haven't already you should subscribe to the channel there are some video that come out weekly that I don't post on here. Thanks again!
Posted By: dr14

Re: The Advantages of Deep Cranking with Braid to a Mono leader - 01/07/17 03:57 PM

Enjoyed the videos, gonna try it. What brand braid and mono are you using ? Thanks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum