Texas Fishing Forum

If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake....

Posted By: ATXBassKiller

If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/23/16 10:26 PM

Hey guys,
So I am going off to college next year and won't have as much time to fish, so I am going to spoil myself to the "dream" fishing trip. I am trying to figure out the one lake and the one month I should go to it and a good guide on that lake.

Much appreciated,
Nathan
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/23/16 10:29 PM

Lewisville....March
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/23/16 10:49 PM

Falcon in Jan or Feb
Posted By: Jigman

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/23/16 10:54 PM

For sure Falcon but wait till early april.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 01:32 AM

Falcon in February is hard to beat.
Posted By: Squirrely Dan

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 01:47 AM

Nocona March
Posted By: Nathan_Flovin

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 02:04 AM

Athens in march or April
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 03:27 AM

Squaw Creek RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Posted By: burner42

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 03:37 AM

El Salto! Spring.
Posted By: riverdogbone

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 05:39 AM

Falcon or sugar february
Posted By: Rlrob

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 11:54 AM

Fork in March or April. Lee Livesay is the guide. You will fish big swimbaits and catch the big girls!!! I caught 5 averaging almost 8 lbs, biggest being 8-11. My buddy caught one just shy of 10 lbs and several others that were 4 to 7 lbs. Best day ever!
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 12:20 PM

Ray Hubbard in February
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 12:37 PM

I'd say Falcon in February/March or Toledo Bend in March. If you really wanna have fun, save some money and go to a lake in Mexico or even go to a private lake, like Camelot Bell.
Posted By: NTX Angler

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 01:46 PM

Fork April
Posted By: 9094

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 12/24/16 02:31 PM

My favorite lake and late March.
Posted By: Nicholas Moudy

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 01/03/17 10:48 PM

Squaw Creek November or December
Posted By: JD/76708

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 01/04/17 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: ATXBassKiller
Hey guys,
So I am going off to college next year and won't have as much time to fish, so I am going to spoil myself to the "dream" fishing trip. I am trying to figure out the one lake and the one month I should go to it and a good guide on that lake.

Much appreciated,
Nathan

Camelot Bell...check with Ken Addington (KenA on here) or call and talk to Mike out there to find out the best upcoming time to go...
Posted By: Brandon Dickenson

Re: If you could choose one Texas lake and the best month on that lake.... - 01/04/17 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
Lewisville....March

Lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum