Texas Fishing Forum

How do I adjust to the post-front NW wind tomorrow?/Lewisville report

Posted By: Yankee Fool

How do I adjust to the post-front NW wind tomorrow?/Lewisville report - 11/23/16 01:38 AM

Fished Lewisville today in heavy south wind, clouds, scattered showers. Bass were active, but at times seemed too focused on the school of shad they were chasing. Caught most on topwater.

Im going tomorrow and the conditions will be the opposite: sunny with a northwest wind. The only constant is that it will be windy again. How do you suggest that I adjust to these conditions?

Posted By: skeeter james

Re: How do I adjust to the post-front NW wind tomorrow?/Lewisville report - 11/23/16 05:30 AM

I know here that picture was taken at....
Good luck tomorrow. Sorry I can't help but all I've been catching out there are dinks..
Posted By: Chaparro75

Re: How do I adjust to the post-front NW wind tomorrow?/Lewisville report - 11/23/16 05:39 AM

WhopperPlopper. I have a coworker that is hooked on that thing. That's his nickname now.
Posted By: Jaguar6

Re: How do I adjust to the post-front NW wind tomorrow?/Lewisville report - 11/23/16 06:36 AM

Fish the same areas with soft plastics. T-rigs, shakeyhead, drop shot. If you don't graph anything and dont get bit, focus on what you did fishing the wind today and copy but go slower. Tomorrow will be tough post front but IMO better quality comes after a front (for me anyway).
Posted By: Yankee Fool

Re: How do I adjust to the post-front NW wind tomorrow?/Lewisville report - 11/23/16 12:10 PM

Thanks guys! Will report back
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: How do I adjust to the post-front NW wind tomorrow?/Lewisville report - 11/23/16 02:03 PM

I didn't know Iaconelli was on here
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: How do I adjust to the post-front NW wind tomorrow?/Lewisville report - 11/23/16 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank
I didn't know Iaconelli was on here

lo
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum