Texas Fishing Forum

Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving.

Posted By: JWalls

Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/17/16 09:28 PM

Squaw Creek Park will be open to boats on Thursday starting today November 17th. The park will be open on Thanksgiving for boats next week. Starting December 5th it will be open on Mondays for boats also. Please continue to make reservations. People are getting in the habit of just showing up since the reservations are not filling up. It slow things down at the gate if Teresa has to write down all of your info and we all know no one likes to gets slowed down getting on the water out there.
www.Luminant.com
The reservations are updated for Thursday already. Monday will be added at the end of the month.
Posted By: Pkguy

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/17/16 09:43 PM

Nice move Jimmy
Posted By: Karl Dietz

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/17/16 09:46 PM

Wow....Monday too!
Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/17/16 10:21 PM

Just made my day reading this!
Hello, Monday morning fishing while my friends work!
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/17/16 10:36 PM

^^^^^^ amen to that!!
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/17/16 11:50 PM

[quote=JWalls] People are getting in the habit of just showing up since the reservations are not filling up. It slow things down at the gate if Teresa has to write down all of your info and we all know no one likes to gets slowed down getting on the water out there.

Thank you
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/18/16 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: SKEETER_MAN_225

I'll be there to keep an eye on you lol.
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/18/16 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: whatsaweighin

Stop pot licking! 15lbs gets you no money anyways! slinger
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/18/16 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris Borden

Stop pot licking! 15lbs gets you no money anyways! slinger

True that lol.
Posted By: Verkeith

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/18/16 01:31 AM

Mondays.....great!! My rest days are Sunday/Monday....working for the railroad, you call them rest days not off days.....I've been anxious to fish Squaw for a while now....I'll finally get my chance....
Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/18/16 05:10 AM

LoL
We can go have a beer afterwards while The Chris's work.
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/18/16 11:38 AM

Ill be there thanksgiving. breakdance
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/18/16 11:58 AM

Is this lake considered a private lake or public. I have been on it one trip, I have never seen any lake authority not let you launch or stay behind the buoys until the fog clears.
Posted By: ScottCook

Re: Squaw Creek Park open to boats on Thursday and Mondays plus Thanksgiving. - 11/18/16 12:32 PM

It is a private lake. The game wardens are out there from time to time.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum