Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar Creek Fun Day

Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/08/16 02:00 AM

After a long 2016 tournament season, I finally had a chance to get away with my girlfriend for a day of fun fishing. We managed 18 fish by noon on Sunday, and I had 27 fish today by 1. Cedar Creek is on fire!! She was fishing a pumpkin needle worm in a shakeyhead. I fishing a modified Stanley spinnerbait exclusively. Probably one of the best relaxing days I've had on the water in a long time. PM me if you have a question about the spinnerbait. Looks like I'll be driving to Cedar Creek more often!!

Posted By: Steven H

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/08/16 02:24 AM

Good looking fish and glad you're getting to enjoy it with the girlfriend. We had a blast Saturday in the rain out there with 23 up to 7 pounds before they shut down.
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/08/16 02:58 AM

Very nice. I like that blue color on the Spinner bait. Great fish for both of you. Been down there the last few weekends catching fish but nothing like that.

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/08/16 04:32 PM

We had a blast!
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/08/16 06:19 PM

Looks like you had some great fishing. Like your BassCat!

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/09/16 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher
Looks like you had some great fishing. Like your BassCat!

Thank You!! I love this boat!! If you see a pink and purple basscat say hi!
Posted By: Loganf

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/09/16 08:00 AM

I love that lake! That's a hell of toad especially on Cedar Creek
Posted By: OliverBassin

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/09/16 08:46 AM

Nice fish! roflmao

Life Sometimes Sucks. Fishing Always Helps.
piscifun fishing
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/09/16 03:07 PM

Pink and purple? Interesting color scheme. I have a cream colored hull w/black boot, a red lightening bolt and gray interior BassCat Cougar FTD. I'm out in east Texas quite a bit.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/09/16 07:44 PM

Nice fish. cheers
Posted By: Cole P

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/09/16 07:47 PM

Is that Carson on the back of your boat? Good job looks like a fun day.

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/09/16 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher
Pink and purple? Interesting color scheme. I have a cream colored hull w/black boot, a red lightening bolt and gray interior BassCat Cougar FTD. I'm out in east Texas quite a bit.

Yes sir. Should have mentioned it was a wrap. My puma is black fox with apple red trim stripe. And yes Cole Porter?
Posted By: Cole P

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/10/16 12:36 AM

Yup! Just checking, I had to do a double take. Looks like fun!
Posted By: Nekro

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/10/16 06:25 PM

Nice one! Looked like a great time.
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Cedar Creek Fun Day - 11/15/16 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo
After a long 2016 tournament season, I finally had a chance to get away with my girlfriend for a day of fun fishing. We managed 18 fish by noon on Sunday, and I had 27 fish today by 1. Cedar Creek is on fire!! She was fishing a pumpkin needle worm in a shakeyhead. I fishing a modified Stanley spinnerbait exclusively. Probably one of the best relaxing days I've had on the water in a long time. PM me if you have a question about the spinnerbait. Looks like I'll be driving to Cedar Creek more often!!

What is your girlfriends name. She looks like a girl that I coached in Crandall.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum