Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Nov 2-4

Posted By: goose76

Lake Fork Nov 2-4 - 10/24/16 05:29 PM

Hey everyone, next week I will be headed down with my brothers from Nebraska to fish a kayak tournament at Lake Fork. We have been going to this tournament the last three years and have a blast fishing it. Our Grandpa, who is a bass fisherman and has followed competitive bass fishing for years, comes with us every year and gets a kick out of us fishing competitively. He hauls us around pre-fishing and basically takes care of almost everything to allow us as much time on the water to fish as we can. Well this year we would like to get him out on the water while we are fishing. So I was curious if anyone one was planning on going out Nov 2-4 that wouldn't mind taking our gramps along? If not, if anyone has any reasonably priced guides they would recommend we are looking into that as well. Thanks!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Lake Fork Nov 2-4 - 10/25/16 01:06 AM

I am open Nov 1-4 th with new winter rates of $350 per day 1-2 people. I also will be speaking at the Tournament of Champions at LFM that evening. Please come by and say high if I did not meet you there last year. If I can help just let me know. Good Luck in the tournament.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Lake Fork Nov 2-4 - 10/25/16 02:59 AM

Marc is one of the best,.. fish
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide

Re: Lake Fork Nov 2-4 - 10/25/16 03:34 AM

I am open November 2nd & 3rd
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum