Texas Fishing Forum

Rayburn RV parking?

Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Rayburn RV parking? - 10/16/16 07:21 PM

Hey guys, Im going to be at Rayburn a lot the first half of the year and have been looking for extended RV parking.
I dont care if its on the lake as long as its relatively close. Preferably mid lake area around 147.
Let me know if you know of any place that I could check into.

Thanks
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Rayburn RV parking? - 10/16/16 08:30 PM

I don't know anywhere around 147 personally but Powell park is a great place if you don't mind it being on the south end
Posted By: JLP

Re: Rayburn RV parking? - 10/16/16 09:18 PM

There is a RV park across from the entrance to Cassel Boykins and next to motel on 147 and one on the left about a mile before the turn off. Can not remember the names but google will help
Posted By: fishinginthedark05

Re: Rayburn RV parking? - 10/17/16 03:58 AM

Originally Posted By: JLP
There is a RV park across from the entrance to Cassel Boykins and next to motel on 147 and one on the left about a mile before the turn off. Can not remember the names but google will help

Lakeview Motel & RV Park
Posted By: PowPowOl'Son

Re: Rayburn RV parking? - 10/17/16 04:36 AM

Lakeview is full and has a waiting list.

Janes RV Park is right off of 147 prolly 1 mile from the actual CB ramp.
Posted By: Bryan O'

Re: Rayburn RV parking? - 10/17/16 04:05 PM

I'm in Lakeview and it is great. Good power, water. sewer, wifi, and cable if you want. Didn't know it had a waiting list, but it doesn't surprise me. Great place, and very well run. Get on the list, you'll like the place.
Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Re: Rayburn RV parking? - 10/17/16 08:22 PM

Thanks guys!
I actually called Lakeview and they had one opening so I went ahead and snatched it up, for the price you cant beat it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum