Texas Fishing Forum

Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!!

Posted By: burner42

Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/06/16 06:34 PM

I just bought a new boat, 2010 Ranger with a Yamaha 250 Vmax engine. I want to run the recommended oil and Ringfree products but hate to pay retail. My buddy owns a Yamaha motorcycle dealership and can get what I want but only in large quantities, since he is not a Marine Dealer he has to buy a minimum amount. How many board members would be interested in buying the oil and Ringfree from me at heavily discounted prices if I went ahead and placed the order? I have to buy 11 cases (4gallons per case) of the marine oil, and 1 case of the Ringfree Plus. The oil will be in the $28 per gallon range and the Ringfree will be around $35 per 32oz bottle.
I live in Dallas so you could pick it up or I could mail it to you if your interested. I have to pay$1700 in advance if I do this! Post up or
PM if interested and how much you would want.
Thanks,
Myles
Posted By: H2O.crank

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/06/16 07:33 PM

If you are ever at Lake Fork I might by interested on the ring free.
Posted By: DEFMP

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/06/16 08:11 PM

Yes I would be interested in the Ring Free also, I live in the Dallas area.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/06/16 10:11 PM

Ring free for me... Dallas/Mckinney.

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/07/16 03:40 PM

Well I was actually hoping to have more interest in the oil. I will let you guys know if I go ahead with the deal.
Thanks for the interest.
Posted By: James P.

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/07/16 04:23 PM

You can get yamalube at fun n sun in hurst. Or Rockwall marine for 25.00 a gallon I believe.
Posted By: jfdawson

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/07/16 07:27 PM

not trying to steal the thread but you can get Ringfree with Additive from Amazon.com for $38 / 32 oz bottle.. free shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Outboard-A...ringfree+yamaha

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/07/16 11:44 PM

Im starting to discover this (cheap prices). I bailed on the 11 cases of oil, I did not need that much and based on these prices you guys are posting a lot of businesses are selling for a couple dollars over dealer cost. I did buy the case of 6 of ring free plus 32oz at $33.15 per bottle.
Thanks for all the input, sorry it did not work out where we could all save a few bucks.

West Marine sells the actual black 1 gallon Yamaha containers for $31.99, they are the cheapest I have found locally (the real stuff Brazos refered to).
Posted By: Bassin Fever

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/08/16 04:12 PM

I can't say any thing about FunN Sun and Rockwell but they are doing what my boat dealer is doing out here in San Angelo then they are on the up and up. We get a discount on the Yamalube if we bring our old jugs back in. He also fills them and resales them out of a 55 gallon barrel. I have never had a problem and they say it is the Yamalube in bulk.. I think my dealer is just trying to help us out since we have bought two Skeeters from him and has always been a man of his word on them. Maybe Yamalube lets the dealers buy in bulk.
Posted By: Weo

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/08/16 08:12 PM

argue
Posted By: blackhorse

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/08/16 08:49 PM

Have been running Pennzoil in 97 Yamaha Pro V for 19 yrs and have had no issues. BIA/NMMA certified if I am going wrong somewhere pls let me know
Posted By: blackhorse

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/08/16 08:50 PM

By the way have always used ring free
Posted By: 03svtsnakevert

Re: Yamaha Yamalube M2 Marine 2 Cycle Oil and Ringfree Plus Deal!!! - 10/09/16 09:17 AM

Are you selling any of the ring free you bought?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum