Texas Fishing Forum

Precision sonar

Posted By: WackySenko

Precision sonar - 09/25/16 03:02 AM

Re doing a few things on my boat. Ordered yesterday and they called me about 730 this morning as i was crawling out of bed, gave em a call back around 10. Probably talked on the phone about 10-15 minutes with them (sorry i i suck at names) about the product, boats, local lakes and the weather. Been in contact with several folks over the last week or so and especially appreciated these guys
Posted By: FlaNative

Re: Precision sonar - 09/25/16 03:18 AM

You probably talked to Randy Kuhens. He is a really good guy, easy to talk to, knowledgeable about bass fishing and sells a very good product. I have his mounts on my boat and no complaints to date.
Posted By: WackySenko

Re: Precision sonar - 09/25/16 03:26 AM

Randy sounds right. Easy to talk to is an understatement. Felt like an old buddy right away.
Posted By: toofy

Re: Precision sonar - 09/25/16 05:00 AM

I did the same thing and got a call from Randy which was great because he wanted to confirm the exact year and model of my boat to make sure I ordered the right stuff. I've got their bow mount for my Helix 12 and I love it. What are you getting?
Posted By: Bass Boat Wired

Re: Precision sonar - 09/25/16 12:22 PM

I'm running their dual mount at the helm and large single up front. Very solid
Posted By: west tex angler

Re: Precision sonar - 09/25/16 02:43 PM

I've got his mounts on my ZX250 and really like the set up. If you are going to put a 12" on the console of a ZX, you have to look around for the right mounts. This was the answer.
Randy is a good guy, I hope he does well.

Sorry about the sideway picture. I couldn't downsize it.
Posted By: toofy

Re: Precision sonar - 09/25/16 03:17 PM

I ended up getting the Precision Sonar mount for my bow and the Bassboat Technologies mount for my console. I like the idea of the shock dampening of the console mount from BBT although I don't know if it really matters.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum