Texas Fishing Forum

College Station Ponds

Posted By: jchapman95

College Station Ponds - 09/12/16 03:31 PM

I'm looking for some good ponds around the college station area because I haven't been able to catch a bass in this town. I don't have a boat or anything so I need to be able to bank fish. Besides that I'm just trying to get on some fish. I would even be willing to pay or set up a lease to get on some private water if there are bass.

Thanks,
Jchap
Posted By: RO519

Re: College Station Ponds - 09/12/16 08:59 PM

Ponds in research park have some quality fish in them. There are signs that say no fishing, but I never got in trouble for fishing it. I was told the pond at the police station is fantastic, but I never fished it. The pond at Gabbard Park has some fish in it. I lived over there but never caught any big fish from it.

Join the Aggie Anglers. It is the A&M bass fishing club. You don't have to have a boat to join, and will get the opportunity to fish some tournaments out of the back of other student's boats.
Aggie Anglers Facebook
Posted By: Aggiebasser05

Re: College Station Ponds - 09/13/16 04:18 AM

You can hop in the back of my boat if you want. I fish Gibbons a lot. I may it Sommerville this weekend since Gibbons is closed right now. Send me pm if you want to set something up.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum