Texas Fishing Forum

lake fork saturday, sept. 10th

Posted By: Billy_Lawson

lake fork saturday, sept. 10th - 09/12/16 01:43 AM

So after a long break off the water where I got to take advantage of some time with the family and kids, I made my return to lake fork yesterday for the first time in over a month. Man did I miss this place! I was fortunate to be able to invite Mr Dempsey, an active duty airmen and veteran, to help me check things out on my first day back on the water. Had a pretty good bite going with solid numbers and a few good ones. Including a spring gut away from a new pb for mr Dempsey. We caught these fish on a few different techniques including a frog for the big fish and wacky rigged lft ring fry in watermelon red in shallow water around vegetation. We also caught several fish, which were mostly quality unders, on a new bait from lft called a needle worm in around 14 ft of water on secondary points. You guys fishing the big bass splash need to go by the lft store in Emory and pick some up. This is setting up to be an outstanding fall fishing season and I have a few good weekend dates available for October and November. If you'd like to get in on the fall Fork action give me a call or message me here!

Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: lake fork saturday, sept. 10th - 09/19/16 01:44 PM

Nice catch.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum