Texas Fishing Forum

2016 Skeeter Owners Tournament on tv?

Posted By: rkd

2016 Skeeter Owners Tournament on tv? - 08/29/16 10:15 PM

Does anyone know when Basschamps will air the 2016 Skeeter Owners tournament? And what channel would it be on? I've tried googling air dates/television schedule but not finding anything. My 8 year old got to walk across the stage and I think it would be cool for him to see. (I know 1000 people, including lots of kids, walked across that stage but it would be neat if they got him on the show)
Posted By: David Burton

Re: 2016 Skeeter Owners Tournament on tv? - 08/29/16 10:24 PM

If he made the show edit, it will air in 2017 when the new season starts. Probably in the February/March timeframe. Should air in n Fox Sports Southwest and World Fishing Network unless the TV agreements change.

BassChamps website should have TV details closer to the start of the next season.
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: 2016 Skeeter Owners Tournament on tv? - 08/29/16 10:58 PM

Well that's a bummer I've been watching for it every weekend since. My buddy took the biggest under and I've been wanting to watch his wife call him out because he wanted to give up and leave early. Congrats to your son getting to walk across the stage. I hope that cut makes it!
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: 2016 Skeeter Owners Tournament on tv? - 08/29/16 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt Jackson
Well that's a bummer I've been watching for it every weekend since. My buddy took the biggest under and I've been wanting to watch his wife call him out because he wanted to give up and leave early. Congrats to your son getting to walk across the stage. I hope that cut makes it!

That was funny!
Posted By: rkd

Re: 2016 Skeeter Owners Tournament on tv? - 08/30/16 12:21 AM

Thanks guys. Guess I will be patient. My son's name is fisher and i was on stage with him. Introduced him to fish fishburne which he thought was cool to meet another "fish".
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum