Texas Fishing Forum

Big Bass Splash

Posted By: FishVibesTv

Big Bass Splash - 08/29/16 07:08 PM

Looks like I'm back to bank fishing for the Big Bass Splash.. The guy I was gonna fish it with got confirmation today that his regular partner will be fishing it with him!!

So don't splash water on me when you pass by me lol..Unless I get an invite from someone else!

Tight lines
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/29/16 07:32 PM

Partner finder section usually works pretty well.

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/29/16 08:06 PM

Ok thanks
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/29/16 08:06 PM

You can have 3 in one boat. I'm not headed down for this one... Can't stand the lines for registration, they need to improve that process!!!
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/29/16 08:10 PM

[quote=David Burton]You can have 3 in one boat. I'm not headed down for this one... Can't stand the lines for registration, they need to improve that process!!! [/quote

cheers peep

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/29/16 08:19 PM

Thanks
Posted By: Skeeterbbq

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/29/16 09:42 PM

Vibes you can fish with me if I make it up there

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/29/16 10:18 PM

SkeeterBBq thanks!! I just sent you a message!
Posted By: Skeeterbbq

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/30/16 12:16 AM

That's odd I didn't receive it vibes
Posted By: Captain Chunk

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/30/16 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: David Burton
You can have 3 in one boat. I'm not headed down for this one... Can't stand the lines for registration, they need to improve that process!!!

There was one guy in front of me at Toledo in the pre-register line. Probably 200 trying to register on site.
Posted By: PowPowOl'Son

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/30/16 03:25 AM

Sounds like just an excuse not to fish. Enter online and spend about 5 minutes the evening before the tournament going to the pre-registration line to pick up you goody bag.
Posted By: Mike_Soriano™

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/30/16 04:29 AM

Are they selling rods?
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/30/16 04:38 AM

Originally Posted By: PowPowOl'Son

Sounds like just an excuse not to fish. Enter online and spend about 5 minutes the evening before the tournament going to the pre-registration line to pick up you goody bag.

Oh, I admit it... It's an excuse. I pre-registered last year and it still took an hour or more to get through the line.

Re: Big Bass Splash - 08/30/16 11:07 AM

Mr Mike I believe so
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum