Texas Fishing Forum

Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club

Posted By: Ken A.

Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 06:11 PM

You are one of my neighbors.
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 06:23 PM

I miss mine... realmad and Justin bought it years ago
Posted By: kcb

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 08:19 PM

I'm sure you are equipped to stop by and start a conversation.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 08:26 PM

Just please don't stalk him......
Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 08:39 PM

Ask him if he can float da nose. Great conversation starter.

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
Just please don't stalk him......

I'm sitting out in your driveway

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

I've floated the nose on a few of em myself. LOL

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Mike Keenan
I miss mine... realmad and Justin bought it years ago

He sold that boat several months ago.
Posted By: TexBbq

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 09:21 PM

I knew that I had made a mistake selling mine even before it was unhooked from my hitch. Man do I wish I still had it. Best boat I have ever owned!
Posted By: Kristopher Douglas.

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 10:21 PM

I will own a cat as long as I'm able.
Posted By: Double A

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 10:30 PM

Small world. It may have been me. Say hi next time.
Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 10:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken A.

I've never owned a go fast boat (bullet, Allison, stroker) but I still get a rush from airing my cat out. thumb

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Double A
Small world. It may have been me. Say hi next time.

My wife & I were taking a walk down the jogging trail that winds thru our neighborhood. Not sure of the street but it looked like Winstead where I saw you. If that was you shoot me a PM.

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 10:53 PM

I've never owned a go fast boat (bullet, Allison, stroker) but I still get a rush from airing my cat out. thumb

Cats are cool. Owned three of them. They were my sponsor when I was guiding three decades ago at Fork. Got into Bullets and had a few (5) of them. Owned two Allisons. One was a crazy fast 2002 with a 15" Merc Drag motor. Sold my last Bullet, a 21XRD with a Merc 300XS to a co-worker when I bought my Legend almost 5 years ago.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 10:58 PM

Didn't Shane buy one from you or was he just using one of yours?

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/14/16 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Ranger1
Didn't Shane buy one from you or was he just using one of yours?

Yes it belongs to Shane now. Our boats are both wrapped with ChemCal wraps. I ran his boat for two years. I get texts from people every weekend telling me they just saw me some place. Then I text Shane and say, "Hey, what are you doing out on Lake Arlington today?" wink
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/15/16 12:22 AM

I saw an all yellow one last week being pulled down the highway and it had a 400 Merc. hanging on it.
Posted By: Newly Retired

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/15/16 12:34 AM

Was not me Ken but I do live in Trophy Club.

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/15/16 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Newly Retired
Was not me Ken but I do live in Trophy Club.

Yes sir, I knew it wasn't you because you live in Hogan's Glen. I sent you a PM.
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/15/16 12:58 AM

Cats are cool. Owned three of them. They were my sponsor when I was guiding three decades ago at Fork. Got into Bullets and had a few (5) of them. Owned two Allisons. One was a crazy fast 2002 with a 15" Merc Drag motor. Sold my last Bullet, a 21XRD with a Merc 300XS to a co-worker when I bought my Legend almost 5 years ago.

Damn Ken how old are you? Did you start guiding when you were wearing diapers?

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/15/16 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Mike Keenan

Damn Ken how old are you? Did you start guiding when you were wearing diapers?

Yes I was guiding when I was a mere boy. wink

It wasn't quite three decades but it was '88 thru '90. Lots of boats over the years.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/16/16 11:46 AM

As young as you are now, you had to have started guiding when you were 9 years old....

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/16/16 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
As young as you are now, you had to have started guiding when you were 9 years old....

I was 11.....
Posted By: Cass Caldwell

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/16/16 02:01 PM

Love my Kitty. Will never own another brand.

Re: Just saw a good looking Bass Cat backing into the driveway in Trophy Club - 08/16/16 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Cass Caldwell
Love my Kitty. Will never own another brand.

Never say Never. I owned three of them about 20 boats ago.... wink
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum