Texas Fishing Forum

Grapevine ramp trailer hit

Posted By: 203 CHAMP

Grapevine ramp trailer hit - 08/13/16 03:44 AM

I was sitting at the ramp this evening and witnessed a white car hit a Skeeter trailer at Katies Woods ramp. I left a note on your windshield but not sure with all the rain coming it will be there. I have a photo of license plate of the DB. PM me if you see this.
Posted By: JoshMan734

Re: Grapevine ramp trailer hit - 08/13/16 04:44 AM

Ya man good to see you do that at the ramp! I was the big guy in the yellow stratos right after the incident!! Again good for you and good karma is headed your way! Screw that derka-derka!
Posted By: dimitri

Re: Grapevine ramp trailer hit - 08/13/16 08:14 AM

good job bro! mine was hit and no note left a few years back. some folks are real POS!!!!!!
Posted By: Zach S

Re: Grapevine ramp trailer hit - 08/13/16 12:13 PM

Thank you for the plate number! Not sure what if anything I will be able to do. Haven't had this happen to me before.
Posted By: Cole P

Re: Grapevine ramp trailer hit - 08/13/16 01:25 PM

Make a quick report with the local police and then make a claim through your insurance. Even if they don't have insurance, yours should take care of you. May have to pay a deductible if they don't.
Posted By: DBFishing83

Re: Grapevine ramp trailer hit - 08/13/16 08:22 PM

What do you guys do when a DA parks the boat trailer right in front of the ramp in a place that is not marked as a parking spot. ????
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Grapevine ramp trailer hit - 08/13/16 08:57 PM

The grapevine police will issue a citation. ^^^^ At least I'd hope so. I have seen them, multiple times, checking tow vehicles for the stub on the dashboard.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum