Texas Fishing Forum

Cost of Mexican Fishing license

Posted By: Texascajun69

Cost of Mexican Fishing license - 08/11/16 05:08 PM

Does anyone know how much a Mexican Fishing license costs and is it a yearly license or short term. I have 2 trips planned over the next2 months and was curious.
Posted By: Justinspies

Re: Cost of Mexican Fishing license - 08/11/16 05:13 PM

You get a two week or an annual license. The Annual is not much more, buying from Falcon Lake Tackle it is $40ish for two week and $60 for annual that is with roughly a $10-$15 mark up that they make on the sell.
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: Cost of Mexican Fishing license - 08/11/16 05:15 PM

MEXICO FISHING LICENSES BY MAIL can now be ordered on line or by phone. Just call James at Falcon Lake Tackle, daily and annual. (956) 765-4866. Good guy to deal with..
Posted By: Fishingking

Re: Cost of Mexican Fishing license - 08/11/16 08:10 PM

Depends on how many Mexican Game Wardens you run into on the lake. I bought three one day. Each one kept telling me the one I had was illegal and would give me a new one. Funny how they all looked like the one before. Didn't feel like arguing since the said they could confiscate everything and put us out on the bank and they were armed and I wasn't.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Cost of Mexican Fishing license - 08/11/16 08:57 PM

Falcon Lake Tackle doesn't do it online anymore but you can call them. It is $40 for a two week and $60 for annual. Just got mine on July 30th. Fished Sugar and had no issues.
Posted By: TallBaldCypress

Re: Cost of Mexican Fishing license - 08/11/16 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishingking
Depends on how many Mexican Game Wardens you run into on the lake. I bought three one day. Each one kept telling me the one I had was illegal and would give me a new one. Funny how they all looked like the one before. Didn't feel like arguing since the said they could confiscate everything and put us out on the bank and they were armed and I wasn't.

True story?
Posted By: NoWeighers

Re: Cost of Mexican Fishing license - 08/12/16 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishingking

So you saw three different Mexican game wardens on the same lake in the same day? And all of them had licenses to sell?? And they threatened to take your boat and put you on the bank if you did not buy another license from them?

I'm gonna have to call Bullsheite on this one..

Mexican Licenses at Falcon Lake Tackle are available for 7 days.. $40

One year from date of purchase, $60..

You can google Conapesca in San Diego and get one cheaper.. But you gotta jump through a lot of hoops.. And wait.. Or you can call me and I'll have it in the mail today..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum