Texas Fishing Forum

Kings of Cowtown dinner and meeting

Posted By: dkmore

Kings of Cowtown dinner and meeting - 08/07/16 02:41 PM

I want to give a huge shout out to fun n Sun for allowing us to use their facility for this event. Monte and his staff stayed well after their normal work day to help make it a really special night. Not only were the salesmen, tackle guys, parts guys and service guys there helping out but also all of the finance and paperwork staff stayed to help out. It is so awesome to be a part of the Fun n Sun family. You guys are simply amazing and it really shows how much you are involved in the fishing community. By the way, Monte did an amazing job cooking over 120 steaks, they were great. I also want to thank all of the special sponsors that stepped up to the plate for this years event. Phoenix Boats, Fun n Sun, Moritz, M&M Erectors, United Glass and Mirror, Supreme Lending, Pioneer Fasreners, Staffing and Payroll, Jim Lambert Construction, Power Tackle Rods, Cowser Tire and TFF. Also a huge thank you to Janel May for the photography work. Also, thanks to our auctioneer Jeff Cheatham for talking up over $15,000 in Calcutta money. Thanks to everyone that helped make this event so awesome
Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Re: Kings of Cowtown dinner and meeting - 08/07/16 02:50 PM

You guys are welcome to our store, 24/7. The kings of cow town are the best of the best as far as I'm concerned, and it's an honor to have both the TTO family and these highly competitive anglers hanging out in my home. I can't wait until next weekend when we bring it with the live music, free food, and lots of great fishin action. Thank you for everyone that took advantage of the 15% off sale last night and we will continue that again next Sunday for everybody in this store- contestants AND spectators!
Great job, Donnie!
Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: Kings of Cowtown dinner and meeting - 08/07/16 04:46 PM

Awesome group of people
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Kings of Cowtown dinner and meeting - 08/07/16 04:54 PM

Had a great time, can't wait for next weekend!
Posted By: B.Hollingshead

Re: Kings of Cowtown dinner and meeting - 08/07/16 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
Had a great time, can't wait for next weekend!
Me to kings and fish N chips are the funnest tournaments of the year.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Kings of Cowtown dinner and meeting - 08/08/16 03:15 AM

Fun n sun is superior! No other dealership does what they do for the local anglers! Very respectable!! You folks are awesome!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum